Okay, I realize this puts me in a new category of nerdy, but I had the best time today sewing some new diapers for Stephen out of recycled materials.  I used an old XL cotton knit shirt (really nice and thick), an old flannel nightgown, and a small T-shirt, and made five diapers plus doublers!  These are all no more than 2 layers thick, so they’ll dry really quickly and be easy to get clean.  It took me a while to figure out how to adjust the thread tension on my sewing machine, so a lot of the seams I did early on in the process look really ugly, but as long as they hold up I don’t really care.